Thursday 14 April 2016

The Intro.

Greetings, for I am Big Kev. 


This first post is part introduction, part warning, of what to expect in this blog. I can be found elsewhere on the interwebz under the vandalworks name, hence the name of this blog. I also run an occasionally updated gaming blog called Death By Die, where my more extreme nerdiness is. But more on that later. I was found on the planet Kashykk, but was transported here by alien smugglers where I was adopted and brought up by an awesome family. Here, being Blaina, in the South Wales Valleys.


A lot of people I know complain about family, but I've been rather lucky in this aspect of life.  Two sisters, nieces and nephews between em and parents you'd be jealous of. Childhood was a mix of wonder and horror, being born in the year of the Empire, I had the best cartoons and toys a young lad could wish for. School, was a mixed affair, with fond memories and copious amounts of bullying making it so.


Music once saved my life, and while I love a lot of different artists Metallica is the band I connected to the most. Note, not listen or hear, connect. Theres a difference there any huge music fan will know.  


I'm also a complete and utter......


I'm sort of an artist too, in a loose sense of the word. I'm a photographer, and photoshop abuser. Not in an 'airbrush my fat away' kinda guy though, in making random shit like this. 


Camera wise, I do things like this. 


I won't have any specific format for this blog, except that I can garuantee that I will randomly talk about any old thing that I think of or happens in life. You see, suffering from depression I found writing about things helped ease the mood. I've never been that sad, I've never been that happy. My depression has always made me feel indifferent to things, not caring and letting things fly over my head. While I will occasionally mention about this, don't think for a second there wont be colourful posts of wondrous happiness and bizarreness either, expect everything and anything. 

Thats it for now, but just in case you come back, best duck in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment